Five months have passed since I started this blog, and at that time Benedict had only just started to crawl… Now he’s more active than ever – he tries to climb anything that is potentially climbable; he’ll run for the stairs whenever he gets the opportunity, and the tantrum that follows is inevitable if I dare to take him away!
He’s also just started to walk properly; still wobbly and gets frustrated when he falls (understandably!), but he’ll walk from room to room quite happily. It’s funny to watch him walk out the room as if he’s had enough of our company and has decided to go in search of something more exciting!
6 things B loves doing at the moment…
- He’s discovered how to blow raspberries, and impressively loud and wet ones at that! I think my laughter just spurs him on, so when he’s had enough I’m absolutely soaking!
- He loves playing with his Noah’s Ark figures, and makes noises for them as he moves them along the floor… It is so so cute!!!
- Blowing kisses and waving at passers-by.
- Giving high-fives!
- B’s in the habit at the moment of screaming an ear-piercingly high-pitched scream to get more food… not so cute.
- But he’ll come up to me, tap me on the leg and make a very innocently quiet “tup tup tup” noise to tell me he’s thirsty (I have no idea why he can’t do that when he’s hungry too…).
Very serious business – blowing raspberries:
Busy playing with Noah’s Ark: